Turntable Type Thermostatic Chamber Low Cost Temperature Exposure Thermostatic Chamber
- Temperature Control Range [Low Temperature]
- -40℃ to +25℃（80℃）
- Temperature Control Range [High Temperature]
- Room-temperature (RT) + 40 ℃ to RT + 80 ℃ (125 ℃)
- Temperature Drop Time [Low Temperature]
- 60 min or less (25 ℃ to –40 ℃)
- Temperature Rise Time [High Temperature]
- 60 min or less (25 ℃ to +80 ℃)
- New Turntable Type Thermal Test Chamber with Improved Operability
- The workpiece will attain the prescribed temperature at one revolution of the turntable inside the thermostatic chamber.
- We can manufacture the product with the number of turntable levels and partitioning that best suit your needs.
- Refrigeration circuit and thermal chamber functionality all combined in a single, compact, space saving design.
(3.3 m² installation footprint)
- The work insertion port utilizes a side-sliding door. Reduces the temperature fluctuation inside the tank.
Models also available that are equipped with automatic testing equipment. See our Tester-Equipped Turntable Type Thermostatic Chamber page for details.