RKE-B (12.2 to 48.0 kW)
Heavy Duty DC Inverter Chiller
Energy-Saving Specs. are Top Class in the Industry!
RKE3750B-V(W) / RKE5500B-V(W) /
RKE7500B-V(W) / RKE11000B-V(W) /
- Cooling Capacity
- 12.2 to 48.0 kW (Air Cooled)
- Cooling Capacity
- 14.1 to 48.0 kW (Water Cooled)
- Operable Ambient Temperature Range
- –20 to 45 °C (Air Cooled)
2 to 45 °C (Water Cooled)
- Operable Liquid Temperature Range
- 3 to 35 °C
- Temperature Control Precision
Three Eco Speed Control offers the ultimate eco-operation!
- Compressor Speed Control
DC Inverter Drive with Automatic Optimized Operation Judgment
- Fan Speed Control
Automatic Optimized Operation Judgment from the Inverter
- Pump Speed Control
Operates at the minimum speed needed to achieve the required flow rate, and reduces wasted water flow.
Pump is also Inverter Driven
and the fan AND the PUMP are Inverter Driven!
The pump control method can be selected.
Intelligent Touch Panel
Settings and operating conditions can be visually and intuitively checked and operated via the touch panel controller.
The displayed language can be changed to English or Chinese.
The display language can be changed.英文
Low Noise and Noise Reducing Design
Ideal inverter fan speed control through optimized refrigeration cycle control. Operating noise has been greatly reduced. Operating noise level measured from a position of 1 m in front and at a height of 1 m.
Operation and Monitoring via PC or Sequencer Possible
Communications functions can be utilized through a control program to match your specific application.
USB: 1 Unit, RS-422A: 32 Units, RS-485: 32 Units
Items that can be controlled via PC:
- Starting and stopping of individual chiller units.
- Individual operation of chiller discharge pumps.
- Liquid temperature control of individual chillers.
Detailed display functions enable quick recovery!
- Inspection Warning
- Liquid Temperature Warning
- Water Pressure
- Refrigeration Circuit
- Inverter etc.
Meets the Demands of World Markets
- CE Marking and RoHS Compliant Models Available
- Other International Standards
For inquiries, please contact us via our web site.